At Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, we believe it’s important for our attorneys to engage their communities and actively participate in ongoing legal conversations. Lately, we’ve scheduled a number of speaking engagements.
Read about some of our recent opportunities, and make sure to make room on your calendar for our upcoming engagements:
- April 13: As part of the Indianapolis Bar Association is delivering Naturalization Ceremony at Federal Courthouse. Includes delivering Oath of Allegiance.
- April 27: Speaker at ICLEF Live Seminar, The New Medical Malpractice Act
- Topic: Medical Malpractice or General Liability
- April 28: Guest Lecturer at IU School of Medicine House Staff Forum, 2017
- Topic: Medical Malpractice Law as it Pertains to Residents (General Surgery)