Product manufacturers have a responsibility to make their products safe for consumer use before placing the product on the market, as well as a duty to warn the consumer of the inherent dangers of the product. When they fail to do so, serious accidents, injuries, or fatalities can occur and the manufacturer may be held liable in a product liability lawsuit.
At Cline Farrell Christie Lee & Bell, we help clients who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. Some common types of product liability cases involve the following:
- Appliances: We protect the right of consumers who are injured by dangerous and defective home appliances, such as stoves, dryers, hot water heaters, and other appliances.
- Power tools: We represent construction workers and other individuals who are injured by defective and dangerous power tools and other tools, such as staple guns, drills, power saws, and other equipment.
- Children’s products: We represent clients in product liability lawsuits involving toys made with lead based paint, toys with improper warning regarding choking hazards, cribs which possess a strangulation risk, and other defective or dangerous children’s products.
- Defective pharmaceutial drugs: Our firm represents patients who have suffered as a result of defective drugs, such as Vioxx®, and other dangerous drugs.
- Other defective consumer products: We investigate and pursue cases for consumers who have been in a serious accident involving other types of defective consumer products, such as flammable clothing, flammable furniture, lawnmowers and lawn equipment, propane tanks, and more.
Please contact an experienced product liability attorney at Cline Farrell Christie Lee & Bell today for a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you and we welcome the opportunity to serve and assist you.